Sunday, November 15, 2009

Festival Feet

When you first go to festival, everyone talks to you about taking care of your feet. "Fashion stops at the knees" is the mantra. There is a good reason for this. You learn early on that if you do not take care of your feet, IQF is not going to be much fun. I thought you might be interested in seeing the feet of some of my friends. Above, Judy Coates Perez, yours truly, and Jamie Fingal survey our group "work in progress."


Leslie Tucker Jenison sets a very good example for taking care of your feet. Hers get special lotion every night.





These are the feet of a true artist, Nina Perez. You might guess that she was the youngest of the group; and, for her, fashion made it a little further than the knees.





Jamie's feet require special care and treatment; but they do a great job of getting her where she wants to be!




Frances Holliday Alford gives her tootsies a breather while working on the group project.







2 comments:

  1. These are too wonderful for words. I am so glad that you have shared them with the world! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie. I am still getting the hang of blogging. It is not automatic for me yet. It takes me so long that I run out of enthusiasm for the project before I get done. I think there might be things I am missing.

    ReplyDelete